[动漫讨论] 总统数码港杯笔记本外观设计大赛

Kiver 发布于2008-10-18 22:57 4634 次浏览 5 位用户参与讨论   [复制分享主题]
总统数码港杯笔记本外观设计大赛
. n/ [9 |  k- w" g! a) q+ [
% r& U4 _/ J2 M, W2 a' B小本子大创意——微尔“小白”华丽变身
9 r0 H7 Z) `+ u8 ^! F
  N4 h* w4 f% n' R' ^8 r一、活动介绍:
. s0 M( ^; `  z. y+ x1 G* E. [8 }* N9 ^: \
     个性化的时代拒绝同质化现象。不管是穿着发型,数码产品都要讲究创意,时尚,追新。从现在起,总统数码港国庆掀起创意大旋风!张扬你的个性,打造时尚创意活动——“小本子大创意”为你心目中的电脑笔记本披上个性外衣!欢迎每一位“有想法”的朋友参与到我们的活动中来。参赛本次笔记本电脑外观设计比赛的方法非常简单,只需要将你的创意或设计告诉我们就可以了。没有做不到,只有想不到!只要你设计的外观不一般,只要你的创意充满个性,只要你把想法告诉了我们,就有机会赢取豪华大奖。你要做的就是马上行动起来,创作属于自己风格的笔记本电脑时尚外观吧!
; z/ c& y1 |, c  @# B5 U- I. |
( Z2 U' i( k: l5 G二、活动组织机构:
, b0 v- p( d3 [, R5 S) w9 e6 e. ]
& [/ q$ F# f' _4 p7 ?' l主办单位:总统数码港商业有限公司* N/ s  K* e- N
承办单位:广州市源子文化传播有限公司+ m9 j. A7 m+ o3 ]
赞助单位:广州市微尔数码科技有限公司,八佰伴总统分店
3 o, ]$ K- H) ?6 {! d. W! S: U
) T% F* \* j! Z4 i三、活动时间:            
0 o& }0 Y4 k! X) N0 k                                               
# ]' y2 i2 H% n1、作品提交时间:10月1—30日
  c1 \' c3 B8 E; C: v2、作品网上浏览时间:10月23日—11月23日
4 `: T$ {' G- p! j$ J9 s( b# t3、作品得奖结果公布:11月26—29日
" {/ Q$ m9 }5 u, w5 ~4、得奖人领奖时间:11月30日, q# h7 p- j% q2 l
+ u7 ^* {6 N* \( {/ Q
四、参与方法:
5 i0 h# d5 |& r: q6 r" O* }$ B9 h) E; i$ `6 e
1、比赛主题:小本大创意—微尔“小白”华丽变身。
$ Q0 z# B# R: X* d( t; C
# T5 Q# k$ r8 O/ f6 X- H+ }7 o2、参赛要求: 参赛者不受地域、年龄、职业等限制,以个人或公司名义参赛均可;原创性设计,且无仿冒或分割他人知识产。参赛者上传的作品,内容不得包括违反中华人民共和国法律法规的内容,不得包括涉及与性别、宗教相关的歧视性内容,不得侵犯他人隐私。 主办方不承担作品的著作权、肖像权等有关任何责任,相关权利应由参赛者自行解决,并确保主办方利益不受损。主办方享有作品的发表权、展览权和信息网络传播权,有权保持完整作品或部分作品在媒体上宣传、展示之用。对于所有获奖作品,主办方享有参赛作品的使用权,参赛者享有署名权。主办方对本次大赛享有最终解释权。4 {4 D5 |! w9 I) d, b. q6 @

0 P8 V' ^. U4 f3、参赛模板下载:微尔官方网站http://www.viooo.com.cn/
- ^& @4 I; H% z( j' }% k0 w 源子文化网站 http://www.yz.gz.cn* z; L# @! q/ R; s) o8 J9 N1 @# l

0 A5 i% Z& f1 B: f% }0 B3 G4、作品要求:
0 A; t8 D- U# f0 ?* O6 m※参赛者需向主办方提交个人资料、设计概念说明、设计稿原文件(使用软件不限)、不小于300DPI的原尺寸JPG图片。活动收稿邮箱:yuanziwenhua@163.com,邮件名请注明参赛者姓名及“总统数码港杯笔记本外观设计大赛”。截止收稿日期为2008年10月30日。9 E( c3 y, ?8 z$ H
※作品设计需按规定尺寸260mmX180mm设计。
, z0 P4 x6 m) r
; D( `* r4 e2 W2 i% H5、联系方式:
. p  L- ~1 H  r4 x6 R' |2 z活动邮箱:yuanziwenhua@163.com
# a" u2 Z& U$ a4 v. v! A广州源子文化传播有限公司
) K! I( y3 D! A地址:广州市龙口东路34号龙口科技大厦1109室/ v5 H# K5 q; m6 P  D
联系电话:020-87562998  传真:020-87564040) G) K* ~* P2 q4 `+ }

# X  Q8 u: d0 `0 W五、奖项设置:5 h! T2 n+ V/ b
一等奖(一名):微尔品牌N10豪华版(迷你小白)笔记本电脑一台+八佰伴专业电发,染发免费体验+奖状
! h2 ]' R: _" @2 Z* }( S" J9 M) d+ l4 f) T
二等奖(一名):BENQ G900WA 19寸宽屏显示器一台+八佰伴专业电发免费体验+奖状
" f. X7 d5 K1 g1 A( z5 a8 e# ^6 O
* }2 B# d$ R3 i三等奖(一名):250G 移动硬盘一个+八佰伴专业染发免费体验+奖状  
2 C! z# s4 \6 }+ F4 }8 |7 z- L8 H& ?$ q( n" q
优秀奖 (五名):TPLINK无线路由一个+八佰伴特惠VIP卡一张(限总统店)+奖状' I7 H( z1 q7 H- L
7 v; B3 Y& Z" c/ o; X" Z
报名参赛者: 八佰伴美发特惠一次性优惠券
% I* `! x" y/ v0 |# b, C ! ^" q: q- U3 ~/ Y; q* t
六、评分标准:
4 D; {( @  ^  m  N; T
! }- f1 {" y8 I) q$ U1、实力评委介绍:" n2 U# @$ ^/ y# b3 q
小舟:小舟:来自上海的小舟以“生动活泼的画风、充满童趣的画面”而著称,作为国内动漫界的少壮派代表,小舟拥有“形象设计师、儿童插画师、漫画家”等多项荣誉称号。曾多次被青岛、上海、广州、济南、北京等城市邀请出席大型动漫展览并担任评委及签名嘉宾。小舟绘画的个人优势在于动漫形象设计,他也已经开办了属于自己的专业动漫创作工作室,并立志把动漫创作应用到更广泛的产业发展中去。
6 {/ w0 x% Q/ m9 i8 I田宇:田宇,国内知名漫画家、广告设计大师、知名插画师。 创作监督图书百余册,总发行量超过1000万册,其中有漫画单行本《海尔兄弟漫画版》1-10《酱爆西游记》、《漫画手法大观》《丛林英雄》。活跃在商业插图领取、儿童图书领域。90年代曾创建创建西安LOOK漫画社、目前与朋友合创上海乐彩美术有限设计公司。$ t& m& N; W9 f
慕容引刀:网友和漫迷们喜欢称他为“刀刀”,因为他有“一个叫刀刀的,养在心里的小狗”。国内知名漫画家,刀刀狗之父,动画片执行导演。91年至今从事动画制作行业,2002年开始刀刀狗的漫画系列。出版有《我就是刀刀》《朋友刀刀》漫画集。
5 w1 U1 {) J8 N$ t5 m古仔:古碧如,现雕塑当代网主编、视觉总监,电灯胆爱创社(艺术志愿者团队)负责人,曾任多家综合广告公司创意设计总监, 99年毕业于广州美术学院装饰艺术系,06年研修于中央美术学院雕塑系, 2000年 景德镇三宝首届国际陶艺研修,2006年 中央美术学院雕塑系研修
" Z" ^$ [; {! `# o" |
) u! e2 j+ O1 N* n6 O2、评分标准:
( y6 Q1 C; G( W. i创新性(40%)作品原创新颖,风格大胆创新
" B  C0 u0 L* @8 t8 a8 E时尚性(30%)作品主题明确,外观时尚,可观性高. q- {9 L2 d+ F6 R# |; Q  |
前瞻性(20%)具备时代特征,充分考虑市场价值,在一定程度上能把握产品未来的趋势4 b6 i" X2 q/ F* A. T3 k+ H
人气(10%)网上人气追捧票数

已有(5)人评论

Kiver 发表于 2008-10-18 23:07:13 | 显示全部楼层
President of the Cyberport Cup notebook design contest 4 U9 F! @/ C1 F- E

! E( e6 }+ ]: e% \; l( i0 @+ j% gSmall book big ideas - micro-Seoul "white" magnificent metamorphosis ( G8 Z& A/ G' M3 [& F- A: v
5 R- Q) ]* y- g" b6 ^/ V
I. activities:
6 I$ Q# @2 w1 _7 d3 T
; @0 e; _# [0 {0 @6 w  \      The era of personalized refusal of the same phenomenon. Whether wearing a hair style, digital products have to pay attention to creativity, fashion, the new up. From now on, President of the National Day of the Cyberport set off a whirlwind of creative big! Zhang Yang your personality, to create innovative fashion - "big book creativity" in the eyes of your notebook computer's personality put on a coat! Every welcome "the idea of" friends to participate in our activities. The notebook entries design of the game is very easy, you only need to design creative, or let us know it. Do not only think! As long as you do not design the appearance of the general, as long as you are full of creative personality, as long as you told us, there is a chance to win a luxury prize. You have to do is to act together to create their own fashion style notebook you look!
5 U! y. S3 n0 R: h1 \# A" a, k5 v4 B. Q6 d1 g5 a
Second, the activities of the organization:
2 P( S4 C4 N) [% |( M4 j

f( D1 Z! v! i1 j! y. mOrganizers: president of digital business in Hong Kong Ltd. ( ?9 P2 y  K/ H& n6 K5 R
Units: Guangzhou, the source sub-culture Communications Limited : ~, r  B4 U6 R2 R
Sponsors: Seoul digital micro-city of Guangzhou Science and Technology Co., Ltd., President of the Yaohan stores ; N9 G* d8 j& A2 f& I; `
) w0 \4 j" ?* k1 b& H
Third, activities:
* ^: k; \- F( ?- E1 H

% @- I0 d( R" R' K1, submitted to the works of Time: October 1-30 days
: Q: Z0 @7 k9 ^- Y+ C& y2, works on-line time to visit: October 23 -11 23 7 n  M* @9 [9 l9 I' Z
3, announced the results of the winning entries: Nov. 26-29
7 P1 {' y; Z8 G2 _7 r: \4, to accept the award winners: Nov. 30
2 M* j( e& L, a- R( O9 c! Y: M
1 m, e4 |/ I  l8 i6 A, S# h2 jFourth, to participate in: 0 ^& C$ s; T4 |8 I( B
. [% b9 _$ u1 w/ y, ?7 Z
1, with a theme: a small big ideas - micro-Seoul "white" turned gorgeous. : g/ g* f& M, q! W
+ c5 K3 Z# f$ E% F& D+ ~9 l
2, entry requirements: participants from the region, age, occupation, and other restrictions on individuals or companies will be participating; original design, and no counterfeit or other division of knowledge production. Participants upload works, which shall not include the People's Republic of China in violation of laws and regulations, and may not include ***, religion-related discrimination, shall not infringe upon personal privacy. Organizers do not assume copyright works, such as the portrait of the right of any responsibility should be related to the rights of the participants themselves, and to ensure that the interests of the organizers. Enjoy a host of published works, the exhibition and dissemination of information networks, have the right to maintain the integrity of the work or part of the work in the media propaganda to show. For all the winning entries, the organizers enjoy the right to use the entries, participants enjoy Shuming Quan. Organizers of this competition can have the final power of interpretation. " |5 W$ ?* Y- h7 b* C1 g0 r2 S/ ?

; S  c: c- W1 A; Z8 Y/ X, j) _3, entry to download the template: Seoul official micro-site http://www.viooo.com.cn/
* [6 \: d, D1 }2 [: H' |. I% b6 Q- B' RSource sub-culture Web site http://www.yz.gz.cn
4 \# a/ K% }8 A; v+ h7 ?, C6 ?0 M6 s- ]
4, works: % W. L+ Z& u% |
※ They are required to be submitted to the organizers of personal data, the design concept that the design of the original draft document (the use of open software), 300DPI not less than the size of the original JPG images. Received activities mail: yuanziwenhua@163.com, please e-mail name and the names of participants, "the president of the Cyberport Cup notebook design competition." Received for the cut-off date of October 30, 2008. 5 l. J: l9 c; m  k, y
※ design work needs to be provided for the design 260mmX180mm size. " S' }) e6 H9 ^4 V# k: c4 [. H
9 L  o/ |% _: D
5, contact: 9 Y8 n, b/ o0 W" {+ u( S8 X- \% j
Activity-mail: yuanziwenhua@163.com
% s' L8 T# o( bGuangzhou Culture Communication Co., Ltd.-source
: R/ B  i$ M( L* |6 YAddress: 34 East Road, Guangzhou City Longkou Longkou, Science and Technology Building, Room 1109
+ X, G9 ]% |& C9 `) mPhone :020-87562998 Fax :020-87564040
) |& H# @% l! e# d; W5 P$ W
: ~, U5 K+ t+ W# |2 EFive awards: 2 y* D2 |% U% q5 s: L$ h

6 d8 U+ q0 ]' A* tFirst prize (a): National Micro-brand luxury version of the N10 (mini-white), one Taiwan notebook + Yaohan Professional electric hair, hair free of charge + experience certificates
5 P& a7 B% o  x4 O! D! p5 [8 \- T4 x: d$ F2 O0 {
Second prize (a): BENQ G900WA 19-inch widescreen display a professional Yaohan + power + to experience a certificate issued free of charge
/ C6 ^, ]& w. D; y4 ^/ k! Z6 Z
/ F, g& V1 n2 `9 HThird prize (a): 250G mobile hard disk of a professional hair for free of Yaohan + + experience certificates 7 M% x# ~2 Y- @' C) v" A2 E1 M$ T6 U

2 n( E  r  ^* W% x! M" _% L; B" eExcellence Awards (five): TPLINK wireless routing an ex-gratia + Yaohan a VIP card (the president shop) + certificate
. J% x% N9 p) K. N9 O* {
% c, l- A: y9 Y0 B/ ?% g. e5 C1 RParticipants register: a one-time ex-gratia Yaohan hair coupons * g" u; B! f. y% J7 o

! h& ]" }1 E' U8 CSix criteria:
% l8 q7 A; U" K
) s" c! u9 c* p7 ]1, the strength of the judges:
8 t# ^9 n1 @, F: ]  pBoat: boat: boat from Shanghai to "lively style, full of pictures's Minds" and is known as the domestic animation industry on behalf of the young guard, has a boat, "the image of the designer, illustrator of children division, the cartoonist" And so on a number of honorary titles. Has been Qingdao, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Jinan, Beijing and other cities invited to attend a large-scale cartoon exhibition and served as guest judges and signature. Boat painting personal advantage lies in the image of animation design, he has opened his own professional animation studio creation, and determined to create animation applied to the broader industry. 9 {* t& G0 |! e$ |; |8 X
TIAN Yu: Yu Tian, the famous cartoonist, advertising designers, illustrators well-known division. Creative supervision of more than 100 volumes of books, with a total circulation of more than 10,000,000, including comic book, "Haier Brothers cartoon version of" 1-10 "Jiang Bao Journey to the West" and "comic way Grand View," "jungle hero." Active in the business to receive illustrations, in the field of children's books. 90 era has created the creation of Xi'an LOOK comic agency, is currently working with a friend co-founder of the Shanghai music color art design limited company.
1 Q- H% N* Z4 J/ L, Z- G$ t( \Murong knife cited: Man Mi and friends who like to call him a "knife" because he "called a knife, raised in the heart of the dog." Well-known cartoonist, knife, the father of dogs, the implementation of the animation director. 91 years has been engaged in the animation industry since 2002 knife series of comic dog. The publication of "I knives knife," "Friends knife" cartoon set. , U7 h9 U2 g+ V5 r
Guzi: such as the Bi-old, now editor-in-chief network of contemporary sculpture, visual director, a love gall Electric Agency (art team of volunteers) in charge, was more than an integrated advertising agency creative director of Design, 99, graduated from Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts Department of decorative arts, training in 2006 at the Central Academy of Fine Arts Department of Sculpture, in 2000 the first International Sambo Jingdezhen ceramics training, in 2006 the Central Academy of Fine Arts sculpture department training 9 L7 ]& \, F) `- X4 y( V
6 M9 b' c5 w8 k2 {3 [& r7 f- j
2, score: , }+ _. Y8 b6 m  U' ?6 n9 Y
Innovation (40%) of original works of new, bold style innovations & {! N3 ^+ [, E+ K, `' g6 Z
Of fashion (30%) works a clear theme, the appearance of fashion, considerable high
' U3 ?$ H0 [, i9 a0 o; HForward-looking (20%) have the characteristics of the times, give full consideration to market value, to a certain extent, be able to grasp the future product trend ) C% U& i0 L3 _9 a: B
Popularity (10%) in hot pursuit of popular on-line votes
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kalaso 发表于 2008-10-18 23:26:14 | 显示全部楼层
仲以为系抄笔记个D簿添
1 ?: Q# I) h4 O
5 ^* P. J6 B3 U6 Q# j( g, u5 V6 S; Z1 x% l+ B, K/ [1 l
2楼个堆烟文睇到我吖
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

traimy 发表于 2008-10-21 14:37:09 | 显示全部楼层
好想参加,,,不过无时间咯!