[动漫OST] Teriyaki boyz - [tokyo drift]

neo28 发布于2006-9-15 21:32 1618 次浏览 2 位用户参与讨论   [复制分享主题]
<p><span class="tpc_content" id="text0"><font size="2">tokyo drift--teriyaki boyz <br/><br/>I wonder if you know <br/>How they live in Tokyo <br/>If you see me then you mean it <br/>Then you know you have to go <br/>Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift) <br/>Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift) <br/>(Repeat) <br/><br/>(Japanese verse) <br/>Rasha ii, omachito sama <br/>kenso mamiro konoma chinoenso dama <br/>tamama ichii do itsu eoi de <br/>sikayju miryu suruhudoni ko kana <br/>Japan, Ichiban <br/>Jump around sawchirono deban <br/>Teriyaki Boyz in the place to be <br/>he said intyaro kai in VIP <br/><br/>many many diamonds danglin <br/>Bag full of money we stranglin <br/>Hate me, fry me, bake me, try me <br/>All the above cuz you can't get in <br/>I don't want no puro buremu <br/>Because muy professional <br/>Make you, shake you, ketsu (Thank you!) <br/>Haters take it personal <br/><br/>(Japanese verse) <br/>like kakanada tai tets o now <br/>drop it on lets go now <br/>na nachima mai nimits o <br/>lets not chiki chima over <br/>wets go nets go <br/>tsuhilohilo over every color <br/>esgo esgol <br/>ju waktu chunai niikro <br/>new waksu itsukunai pingpoi <br/><br/>(Chorus) <br/>I wonder if you know <br/>How they live in Tokyo <br/>If you see me then you mean it <br/>Then you know you have to go <br/>Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift) <br/>Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift) <br/><br/>(Japanese verse) <br/>HI. Wakashteruya <br/>Boyz. ateyuma kitobas <br/>noise. manshij kitemas indaghe <br/>tow banow gazmo windemas <br/>beyshiku wasupplies <br/>de. majmanchika abunai <br/>te. ninjehu kenjahu <br/>dakido geisha <br/>all on the rocks say <br/>karanosha <br/><br/>Should see me in the parking lot <br/>7-11 is the spot <br/>Fights with wings and shiny things <br/>And lions, tigers, bears, Oh my ride <br/>We're furious and fast <br/>Super sonic like JJ Phat <br/>An' we rock cuz the wheels are fly <br/>Can't be doubt with a baseball bat <br/><br/>(Japanese verse) <br/>like kakaru a <br/>kiyo koto sa <br/>matata in dey soki sayk yo <br/>ingosipta shito fokusai <br/>tekimatzailo kwanzai <br/>fola kwanza <br/>fara daka bumotosto <br/>dojidas score four points <br/>from far east coast to <br/>dosi sai <br/>watashi no kansito <br/><br/>(Chorus) <br/>I wonder if you know <br/>How they live in Tokyo <br/>If you see me then you mean it <br/>Then you know you have to go <br/>Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift) <br/>Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift) <br/><br/>(Japanese verse) <br/>ya, ichipa mayni chito kitong kitas <br/>hito aylam tobi tobida <br/>mueruyo shito bochi bochi na <br/>kuma nigi dasusu kochi kochi eh <br/>hito a puro do resow <br/>machu subetenu rekong <br/>mechakari mundantesha <br/>fu guchaw chan <br/>fast an furious <br/><br/>It's gotta be the shoes <br/>Gotta be the furs <br/>That's why ladies choose me <br/>All up in the news <br/>Cuz we so cute <br/>That's why we so huge <br/>Harajuku girls know how i feel <br/>They respect i keeps it real <br/>Not a Chinaman cuz I ain't from China man <br/>I am Japan man <br/><br/>(Girls Talking) You see him come and go out of the black Benz SLR. <br/>I wonder where he get that kind of money? <br/>Don't worry about it. <br/>Lets Go <br/><br/>(Chorus) <br/>I wonder if you know <br/>How they live in Tokyo <br/>If you see me then you mean it <br/>Then you know you have to go <br/>Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift) <br/>Fast and furious (Drift, Drift, Drift)</font></span></p><p>
</p>

已有(2)人评论

lion9771 发表于 2006-9-17 19:41:58 | 显示全部楼层
只能说是有特色啦~~而且貌似是日文与英文的混合体
发表于 2006-9-17 20:46:02 | 显示全部楼层
东京漂移里的歌曲!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註冊

本版积分规则

快速
回复
返回
列表