• 主题

• 贡献

• 记录

• 日志

• 好友
跳转到指定楼层   *输入需要访问的楼层直接跳转

melee bodyguards 141

yishang123 发布于2010-7-5 14:35 536 次浏览 6 位用户参与讨论   [复制分享主题]

"Ah, your old lover in times of difficulty, you still can't help?" Song fables and delicate and exquisite YeQiu poked his arm smile.$ F8 M$ R, W  w2 Q! s
"She can handle." YeQiu said with a smile. Finally it. This is the principle of housework, shen cong-wen ink, not mixed together. But when you put thick shen ink eye8 n, Z5 b2 F& p. r# ]' O3 N5 o% Z
He read. Her heart is the answer to the question.
+ v' |3 h: W8 w"If we say, the bride would run." In YeQiu fable, small HeiLiuLiu narrow eyes. Women do this expression is really confused. Let a person cannot help wanting to
4 k4 p* B2 E3 }5 S+ o5 N5 Z( JTo kiss.
: \9 B; s  C: J  z. f"You are interested in the corner?" YeQiu asked, smiling.3 n$ ]" H0 L6 \. x! I
"Don't you think it is a very interesting? Hold some of the most cherished."" q  U5 I2 @1 M3 {: `
"What are you?") {7 _/ G0 g- ?, K8 ~. ]

/ p9 a0 ?% Y* }0 ]) xBaker loosen a door, then stood in the doorway, invite shen ink thick shen ink a grateful smile, from baker, by her side. Grandfather always sit
2 ~. O. J# A/ d6 c# g- U. B# GThe room. He said, beth, two old man with.
& V; F" ?! H- R; s4 a" r* l"Oh, ink. Come in." Beth, he Reebok EasyTone smiled and Reebok Easy Tone heavy ink. Not only when the bell bracelet indifference.
$ d4 I- F. g- ]: L& {" U"Thank bei grandpa." Shen ink ShenHou sitting beside sofa, he sat next to loosen his grandfather, no bread. But to sit in the thick shen ink. Shen ink thick
1 R8 k& ?3 E6 v8 q. \7 F- h; [& XAlert to look Reebok at him. The body and grandpa moved.
- q# {5 r, ?) b4 b4 N) Z! |Beth's father smiled and said: "by the baker loose the somebody else all say, I have a girl a grandson also outgoing? He is a heart will take on the powerful."
0 C8 U' Z& ?- t' ~( c! \$ H" ~7 gShen he smiled and said: "eriksson do some company is excellent. SiShao jervois to names, but I've heard there are long, improve the good old grandson."
, ?; |; y# t# P, j) L"Good what use? ShenLao after turn, ha ha, brother. We have over ten years of history. I won't let you * around your house. Eriksson mind, I want you now, I also know: S+ f2 Y6 Y5 B6 T
Naruto ink is actually to finalize this bracelet, open marriage. Such doing -- "fart voice bracelet sad. Beth's father.
# T4 {; N" z' `"Old. I teach son! Let you destroy so precious treasure jade errors as beth. Shenyang Reebok Shoes bigger house. But also have a few pieces of ancestors left. I'll have to put people, like% C* K  n$ G2 j" \
The old, will leave. "Shen said that he was guilty.
1 m  V5 Y' D% L' g2 M6 J"ShenLao brothers, so that you will be like? Let's have a family. Why? I love. But, not only for yuhuan ink. Now get things. I will
+ a. k0 @  L6 P6 zHere come straight to the point. We like ink to make children shellfish, let my brother daughter-in-law sven-goran eriksson will ShenLao eriksson is thicker ink.( c$ W7 Z, @( e0 _
Please listen to the land. "

评分

参与人数 1 -20 收起 理由
kevinchan -20 不知所谓

查看全部评分

已有(6)人评论

aaron81 发表于 2010-7-5 22:13:03 | 显示全部楼层
求翻译~~~~~
0 M# @' q) i5 c; j' ]这样只能路过~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kental 发表于 2010-7-5 15:28:53 | 显示全部楼层