• 主题

• 贡献

• 记录

• 日志

• 好友
跳转到指定楼层   *输入需要访问的楼层直接跳转

[社区发布] melee bodyguards 140

yishang123 发布于2010-7-5 14:33 452 次浏览 2 位用户参与讨论   [复制分享主题]

Bei father looked at jade bracelets, baker go quietly sighed said: "I don't believe that girl temper so stubborn."
2 f4 h# R( u2 C+ P- {8 }4 z$ f"Grandpa, it does not concern with ink have relations." Baker loose explained. He fears grandpa will huanren fengming ground, until the kind bracelet, two strong, with ink1 `+ b/ n6 V) D3 x% ?1 h2 k
Marriage is the hope.2 v2 Y$ d( H9 H! E9 H
"Of course I knew her, she didn't touch this bracelet, but actually, I just said she obstinate temper." Mr Berlusconi wipe some pain in the head. Say: "this is. You mean.+ _% A: X. t, o* F9 r" t1 d
Grandpa's too proud not to help you in the past. Still do not have the effect.* d% M5 @) m( r( k% U5 N
"Grandpa, I won't give up." So the baker loose insisted.7 Z7 S2 ^' F" c
"I know." You are my belt, your small temperament, I still don't understand? You feel is deeply rooted in shenyang wench because of. I just want to make her so early- q& w4 |) l1 O1 j
Shenyang, vent to today, he himself in shenyang, and give my birthday and not just talking aloud to prove his heart. Attitude is very happy to see two marriage. "
: w) C# T2 j* ^) x"Grandpa, mean?"
1 f4 H( C4 ]/ z; P9 z5 p"If things have been developed to this step. This is a simple words. You will come down, Reebok EasyTone he and shenyang wench, then please upon them." He said, Reebok Shoes the bayesian eyes
; D! e. r6 `) v! y3 D2 gClosed.
4 ^5 s5 X  r& s3 qDiYiYiQi part, I will bring glory for the family% Y+ b9 A4 l. l2 r5 i
Today's father's birthday bayesian. Suzhou and hangzhou are necessities from force, not convenient land. He sent a representative to the baker's sister
# B" _( ^! g/ P' I1 D0 i; Y1 BLoose understanding of song. But then again, they YeQiu thick and ink.2 ]3 B0 a. N+ D
The two women were both athel Reebok loren. A man will leave, although they like and two small red and beautiful. I don't know that they are only useful person, person, suzhou Reebok Easy Tone and hangzhou.4 x5 \2 ~7 Z- a- M" }
Qualified chase their actions. All concerned.# ?3 A" {+ P& A, R; R+ `$ k- D
"The most beautiful clothes. Thank you for grandpa's birthday." Baker loose smile to meet them.! @9 h1 J$ b; I. Y
"Teacher, this sentence, when you enter. We express ruthless song fable says; W* G4 o6 b* b6 @! @. G  E7 H
"Be? Haha. That costs less than civility." Baker loose embarrassed smile.
8 J8 Z" |, G, `* l- X6 v"Strange not rebuke, irritated."
) ~# U8 z( |/ V4 i2 fBaker loose bearing capacity is strong. Although it is somehow give highest songs fable. Is still a low-level childe. Smile to say: "sorry. Their trouble. Ink. Grandpa
- `4 [2 B" i+ H& V( u0 iPoint to discuss with you. Please. "  D) {$ {8 y+ P5 g8 c
Shen ink strong heart, oneself also can really sad children back home. Bayesian line is connected to a BiHun wave wave. Let people struggling to cope with.
- W" u2 a) K' D6 N8 t' w- sShen ink to the thick. See their grandfather's thought. Is likely to come in, please.
% ^& \; u5 l6 }# J3 VIn the song dynasty's sister says to me, YeQiu eyes and vision. Then, baker loose backyard.

评分

参与人数 1 -20 收起 理由
kevinchan -20 不知所谓

查看全部评分

已有(2)人评论

基拉杰特 发表于 2010-7-5 14:39:48 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 基拉杰特 于 2010-7-5 14:41 编辑 4 p. Z6 k2 N$ O

5 u9 B) d7 ]' o6 M全是鸡肠啊,内容看起来像小说
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

kental 发表于 2010-7-5 15:28:02 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得这不是在找死嘛,米系度讲剧情简介啦,仲用鸡肠,而且基本上百度粘贴过来噶;等处理......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註冊

本版积分规则

快速
回复
返回
列表
返回
顶部